- Input Power: Medical Grade Transformer 100-240V 1.1 Amp.
- Input Voltage: 15 VDC Volts 2.0 Amp
- Input Current: 0.5A maximum
- Pulse Type: Symmetrical, Bi-Phasic Pyramidal
- Pulse Output Voltage: 0 to 460 V peak (open circuit)
- Pulse Output Current: 0 to 4.2 mA average (1K ohm load)
- Pulse Duration: 150 µS nominal
- Pulse Repetition Rate: 23.5 Hz nominal
- Pulse train ON Time: 1.5 sec (time pulses applied to output)
- Pulse train OFF Time 1.8 sec (time pulses not applied to output)
- Net Weight: Less than 10 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8″ x 7.5″ x 2.5″ (Four Lead)
- 4 lead Neurocare 2000 unit, metal construction, adjustable handle for height & stand
- 4 lead wires 6′ or 8′
- 2 packages of 4 self-adhesive, disposable electrodes
- Power Source: XP Medical Grade
- Instruction CD & booklet
- Protocol CD & booklet
- Carrying case
Optional Accessories: Reusable carbon electrodes, contact gel for use with carbon electrodes.