NEUROCARE™ Model: NC 2000
“The Therapeutic Electrical Stimulator”
The NEUROCARE™ is an effective treatment for problems ranging from acute soft tissue injury and inflammation to restricted circulation. By therapeutically removing the problem, the accompanying symptom of pain is reduced/eliminated. NEUROCARE’s AC OUTPUT, high voltage (0-460 volts) low amperage (0-4.2 milliamps) design allows a more therapeutic treatment program.
FDA registered uses:
- Increase Local Circulation
- Muscle re-education
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Maintaining or increasing Range of Motion
- Prevention or retardation of Disuse Atrophy
- Immediate Post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent Venous Thrombosis
The NEUROCARE 2000™ is a four (4) channel unit with a maximum usage of 32 electrodes when bifurcated, very user-friendly and applicable for in-home use by the patient or caregiver.
Complete & ready to use:
- 4 lead Neurocare 2000 unit, metal construction, adjustable handle for height & stand
- 4 lead wires 6′ to 8′
- 2 Packages of 4 self-adhesive, disposable electrodes
- Power Source: XP Medical Grade
- Instruction CD & booklet
- Protocol CD & booklet
- Carrying case
For technical specifications: click here.